Terms and Conditions
- http://www.tiff tools.com
"THE PRODUCT" refers to any software application from http://www.tiff tools.com
THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LICENSING any of our products ("LICENSEE") IS CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND IS BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE PRODUCT.
1. RESTRICTIONS. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement, Licensee may not: (i) modify or create any derivative works of the Product or documentation, including translation or localization; (ii) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Product (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (iii) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Product; (iv) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product; or (v) publish any results of benchmark tests run on the Product to a third party without prior written consent from http://www.tiff tools.com
2. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, http://www.tiff tools.com
may terminate this Agreement if Licensee breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, Licensee shall destroy all copies of the Product.
3. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Product shall remain in Jon Gill. Licensee acknowledges such ownership and intellectual property rights and will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with Jon Gill or its suppliers' ownership of or rights with respect to the Product. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. Licensee agrees, at its expense, to defend and hold Jon Gill and its affiliates harmless from any and all costs, damages and reasonable attorneys' fees resulting from any claim that Licensee's use of the Product has injured or otherwise violated any right of any third party or violates any law.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The product is provided on an "as is" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is borne by licensee. Should the product prove defective in any respect, licensee and not http://www.tiff tools.com or its suppliers or resellers assumes the entire cost of any service and repair. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement. No use of the product is authorized hereunder except under this disclaimer.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will jon gill or its suppliers or resellers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort or otherwise) upon which the claim is based. In any case, jon gill's entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall not exceed in the aggregate the sum of the fees licensee paid for this license (if any) and fees for support of the product received by jon gill under a separate support agreement (if any), with the exception of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of jon gill to the extent applicable law prohibits the limitation of damages in such cases. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion and limitation may not be applicable. Jon gill is not responsible for any liability arising out of content provided by licensee or a third party that is accessed through the product and/or any material linked through such content.
6. GOVERNMENT END USERS. The Product is a "commercial item," all Government End Users acquire the Product with only those rights set forth herein.
7. All software licenses are single user (non-server) for use by the purchaser only unless otherwise agreed by special arrangement. All license keys are registered to the email address that placed the order and are not transferable.
8. We hope you enjoy using our software.